When you join us for a workshop make sure to bring along your 'Scrapbookin' Basics':
- Glue Dots
- 3D Foam
- Sanding Block
- Bone Folder
- Ruler and Pencil
- Baby Powder (small bottle)
- Black & Brown journaling pens
- Liquid Glue (Tombow preferred)
- EZ Runner (double sided tape runner)
- Corner Rounder (small green EK Success)
- Precision Cut Scissors (Tonic are our favorites)
- 12" Paper Trimmer (we will have some in class as well)
These are Scrapbookin' Basics that you will find you'll use for most projects you work on !! We may ask for additional materials based on a specific project. They will be listed in the Materials Required section of each Workshop !!
There are many ways to carry your tool kit... our favorite is in a Tote-ally Cool Tote !! You can choose from several colors at Scrapbookin' Adventures...
These are some tools that you may find helpful as you continue to add to your kit:
- Mini Stapler
- Paper Piercer
- Border / Edge Punches
- Ink pads for stamping and edging
- Craft Knife (Fiskars Finger knife is our favorite)
- Corner Rounders (small yellow and large purple Marvy)
- Crop A Dile (for setting eyelets and punching holes)
There are so many wonderful tools and you will find that you'll enjoy adding to your kit as you join us for more workshops each month.
If you have any questions... please let us know !!