May 26, 2012
Let your journey begin...
This is a fabulous event each year and it gives you the opportunity to sell items you no longer use and receive CREDIT in our shop to buy new product !!
- Call or come in for your garage sale registration number between April 1st and May 15th, 2012.
- Registration number MUST BE ON EVERY ITEM for you to get credit for the sale.
- Items must be PRICED, ORGANIZED and PACKAGED by you and brought in to Scrapbookin' Adventures. You MUST bring your items to us in either a BOX that closes and can be stacked OR a bin with a lid that can be stacked (bins will only be returned if they are CLEARLY labeled with your name and MUST be picked up the week following the sale or they will be donated).
- Magazines will only be accepted as (10) singles per person OR sold in bags with other product.
- Paper is to be packaged in bundles of (5) or more. No single sheet sales please.
- PRICE TO SELL !! Remember this is a 'garage sale ' so price your items to sell and you will be thrilled with all your credit to use in our shop !!!
- Scrapbookin' Adventures staff WILL NOT BARTER for the sale. Items are sold as priced by you only.
- Garage sale items can be dropped off at Scrapbookin' Adventures between May 16th and May 25th.
- You DO NOT have to be here the day of the garage sale. Our staff will be happy to take care of your items for you. However, Scrapbookin' Adventures will not be held responsible for any loss or theft.
- This is a CASH ONLY sale. We will not be putting these purchases through on our credit/debit machine unless they are accompanied by new product for sale in our store.
- You will receive credit with Scrapbookin' Adventures in the amount of the items sold in your name. (Example: If $10.00 worth of your items were bought from the garage sale you will receive a credit with Scrapbookin' Adventures in the amount of $10.00). This credit can be used toward the purchase of IN STOCK product only. (This credit can NOT be used toward to cost of workshops or our 6th Anniversary Event registration)
- Credit must be used by July 15, 2012. Any credit not used on or before July 15, 2012, will be considered expired and not able to be used.
- Credit is to be used by the registered seller ONLY and she/he must be present to use the credit for product in Scrapbookin' Adventures.
- It is your responsibility to pick up any items that DID NOT SELL in the garage sale. Items not picked up by June 2, 2012, will be donated to a local charity.
- Any questions ?? Please contact Jennifer at email@example.com